Re: Streamlining the Trailer & October 22nd at MARINA

To: "Steven J. Sherwood" <ssher@home.com>
Subject: Re: Streamlining the Trailer & October 22nd at MARINA
From: Pat Kelly <lollipop@ricochet.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2000 20:43:26 -0700
Actually, the fall is one of the nicest times of the year, warmer than
summer, much like San Francisco itself. I'm sure the next time we run at
GGF, the course itself won't create a "flow" problem, as well as we'll
have real card stock entry forms, all legibly filled out, both of which
were contributing factors to the loss of fun runs at the end of Sunday's event.
--Pat Kelly