Round 14 (GGF 8/27/00) Minor details

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Round 14 (GGF 8/27/00) Minor details
From: Smokerbros@aol.com
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 15:51:52 EDT
The early bird crew is now set.  No further early-birds needed.

Ben Martinez will not be there, and as there really isn't a set crew of tech
inspectors to "tech on grid," tech will be done the old fashioned way, not on
grid.  First Group is the exception, and will be teched on Grid.  There will
be signs posted at Registration stating this, so no excuses...  If a car is
on grid and hasn't been teched, it may have to go through tech, meaning when
it comes back to grid it will be "Late On Grid" and the third run will not
count.

Registration will open at 9:00 and close at 12:00 and Tech will close at 1:00.

Talkabouts will be used in place of the PA system, so bring 'em if you've got
'em...

Don't forget, first car out is at 10:00 at GGF.

We'll try to give fun runs in the afternoon, time permitting.  I doubt that
there will be fun runs after Group 4.

I'm sure I'm forgetting something...  Sherry?

Charlie Davis (co-chair)