RE: SFR First Time Nationals entrants -- SFR will refund yourentrance

To: "John Kelly" <76067.1750@compuserve.com>, <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: SFR First Time Nationals entrants -- SFR will refund yourentrance fee
From: "Giles Douglas" <giles@quote.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 12:04:00 -0700
But I did scare the geese away by narrowly missing the timing lights by a
matter of inches! That'll teach them to hang around them.

Unfortunately I only scared them away from the last 2 run groups as I
arrived later in the day due to being in Sacramento the night before.

Now, this weekend.... ;-)

        Giles