Re: SFR First Time Nationals entrants -- SFR will refund

To: Smokerbros@aol.com, craig_boyle@yahoo.com, jerry@moutons.org,
Subject: Re: SFR First Time Nationals entrants -- SFR will refund
From: James Creasy <jcre@pacbell.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2000 13:41:30 -0700
give those of us trying to become better drivers the seat time, instruction,
and car development needed to develop national level skills and cars.  the
resources are there for loud mouths like me :) , but there are doubtless
other people that could be top level drivers if offered a clearer path to
nationals.  the party next week for nationals is exactly the right idea, but
what about a party early in the season for people deciding to go next year,
requirements for participation, deadlines, driver development.  i volunteer
to organize this meeting.

elitism would be to favor a group of people deemed as being superior at the
expense of others. seems not to be the case here.

-James Creasy
Slip Angle Cobrasports www.klio.net/cobra
BAPOC www.klio.net/probe