Re: SFR First Time Nationals entrants -- SFR will refund

To: Scot Zediker <roadsterboy@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: SFR First Time Nationals entrants -- SFR will refund
From: "avillasol" <avillasol@primo.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 09:20:35 +0000
You'd probably save alot of $$$ if you just drove your Miata there.  You've
got a tire trailer right?  Katie drove her's there and had a top five
finish.  You probably could save enough for an extra set of Kumhos for next
season.  Just a thought.  If my MGB could make it there and back, I'm sure
you'd have no problem.  But if $$$ isn't an issue, then tow it.

Arie

Smokerbros@aol.com, jerry@moutons.org, ba-autox@autox.team.net