Re: Kumho question

To: ba autox <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Kumho question
From: Jerry Brown <jerbrown@pacbell.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2000 07:37:36 -0700
Ed,

Awhile back, I wrote the tech support folks at Kumho, and was assured
that rotating and/or flipping their tires is perfectly OK by them - so
that's what I do.

BTW, I was also told they will be bringing out a new line of R-tires
that will marketed alongside the present line (but called Ecsta, to
tie-in to their new street line). Supposedly there will be some carcass
enhancements. Due out around the first of next year, according to the
guy I traded email with.

-jerry