Re: Kumho question

To: "Runnion, Ed" <Ed_Runnion@regionofdoom.com>, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Kumho question
From: James Creasy <jcre@pacbell.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2000 15:30:52 -0700
you can also swap the tires inside/out on the rims to even the edge wear.

rotating wont hurt you and may increase the life a little.  but with autox
tires you will almost certainly cord the outside edge before anyplace else,
so flipping the tire helps the most.

-James Creasy
Slip Angle Cobrasports www.klio.net/cobra
BAPOC www.klio.net/probe