Re: Lexus Drive - Hangin with Mr. Cooper

To: "Boris Elpiner" <boriselp@altavista.net>
Subject: Re: Lexus Drive - Hangin with Mr. Cooper
From: David Rowney <daver@uclink4.berkeley.edu>
Date: Mon, 07 Aug 2000 12:21:37 -0700
My brother autocrosses the A4Q and I the 328i (earlier E36 model). The A4
and 328i were probably base models without sports suspension and with
all-season tires. They are both available with optional suspensions and
with wider summer tires, and are considerably more effective for autocross
with the packages (the A4 especially). The IS300 comes only one way(for
now), with a firmer suspension  and summer tires, I believe.

Dave