[Fwd: bye-bye RX-7]

To: Autocross List <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fwd: bye-bye RX-7]
From: "Michael R. Clements" <mrc01@flash.net>
Date: Wed, 02 Aug 2000 09:41:19 -0700
Last evening I sold my RX-7 and watched someone else drive it
away. Weird feeling. Back when I bought the car I never thought
I would sell it. After more than 4 years I still loved the car
as much as I did on the day I bought it. I felt like I lost a
friend. But after getting the Panoz I just wasn't driving the
RX-7 any more. It was an unhappy car, just collecting dust in
my garage. It was always a reliable and faithful car, as well
as being exciting to drive, so it deserved a better fate. I sold
it into a happier home, where it will be driven frequently and
cared for as well as I had done, and I got a good price for it.

If you see my old black/tan rotary friend driving around the bay
area, please say "hi" for me. Vernon and Jim, any advice on
dealing with the post-rotary blues?

--
Michael R. Clements
mrc01*nospam*@flash.net