Newbie

To: "Autocross List (E-mail)" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Newbie
From: Alberto Fonseca <alberto@TotallyGames.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 10:50:03 -0700
Hello everyone, I'm new to autocross and to this list. One of the things I'm
curious about is the locations where the events are held. I know one is the
Coliseum and the other is 3Com. Are the cones set up around the light posts
or close enough to where people might loose control and hit a pole? Has this
ever happened at any of the events? Just curious how much risk it would be
if I'm thinking of trying it in my daily driver.

Another question more dericted to the moderator(s) of this list, maybe they
can answer this. I signed up online to be sent info on the speedfreaks
program but haven't received anything in the mail yet, just was wondering if
the system is working or if mail is just slow.

Thanks,

Alberto