Re: SFRSCCA events

To: Barry Spencer <BSpencer@tsoft.com>
Subject: Re: SFRSCCA events
From: Rich Urschel <OSP13@attglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 06:40:00 -0400
Barry Spencer wrote:

> To all,
>        Is there a good reason why the SFR events are not held in
> Sacramento?. This time of the season is very important to get GOOD seat
> time for the driver's who are going to attend the Nationals.

Barry,
There are several reasons why we kept the SFR events
in the Bay Area this year. The most important is that a
significant portion of the SFR participants will not drive
very far to attend an event.

There are ten Sacramento Chapter and American Autocross
Series days scheduled at Mather between this coming
Sunday and September 3. For run groups this Sunday see:

http://www.sfrscca.org/solo2/Sacramento/Cup20005.htm

For AAS events (next round is Aug. 5) see:
http://www.americanauto-x.com/2000/2000schedule.asp

Rich Urschel