Re: Panoz (and Elise) category?

To: Rich Urschel <OSP13@attglobal.net>
Subject: Re: Panoz (and Elise) category?
From: Patrick Jones <axng4me@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2000 23:21:53 -0700 (PDT)
--- Rich Urschel <OSP13@ATTGLOBAL.NET> wrote:
> Patrick,
> If you can beat me AND we trade cars for one event, it's ok with me
> if you run in AP. 15.2 on page 110 will keep the Elise legally out of
> the Prepared Category unless it is imported in quantity for street
> use
> sometime in the future.
> Rich Urschel

HA!  I won't pretend I can beat anyone in this car anytime soon.  Given
some time however...

I was hoping that 15.A.3 on page 110 that gives the club the leeway to:
"...class suitable non-production, full fendered strictly-specified
cars into this category.  Production quantities, EPA approval, and DOT
approval are not required," would then allow the Elise into AP.  If
not, then I guess DMod would be it.  Either way, it's gonna be a blast
to drive and I'm sure we can arrange something :-)

patrick

http://mail.yahoo.com/