Re: Corvette club disaster

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Corvette club disaster
From: Dennis Hale <dhale_510@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2000 07:52:07 -0700 (PDT)
Do not for a minute believe any group is immune from
the sort of problem too graphically shown on this
video. Our norpac SCCA safety stewards have an all too
similar error on their books this very summer. Just no
national yellow sheet video coverage. I suspect there
to be an opening or two in the staff. Everyone simply
must be working all the time to keep things under
control. Safe operation is an ongoing process and
subject to individual circumstances. Mistakes will
occur anywhere.

=====
Dennis Hale

http://mail.yahoo.com/