Re: Sunday July 9, GGFields (early birds needed!!!)

To: nokones@ix.netcom.com, lollipop@ricochet.net
Subject: Re: Sunday July 9, GGFields (early birds needed!!!)
From: James Creasy <black94pgt@pacbell.net>
Date: Thu, 06 Jul 2000 11:50:01 -0700
hasnt radio free berkeley been operating surreptitiously for quite a few
years now?

the controversy is whether is enforcement is an attempt by the large media
interests to control the radio spectrum which is supposed to belong to the
people by crushing small independent stations.

so there very might well be some hyperactive radio-police lurking about in
unmarked vans.  look out its a raid!!

-james creasy
Slip Angle Cobrasports www.klio.net/cobra
BAPOC www.klio.net/probe