Re: Sunday July 9, GGFields (early birds needed!!!)

To: Smokerbros@aol.com
Subject: Re: Sunday July 9, GGFields (early birds needed!!!)
From: Pat Kelly <lollipop@ricochet.net>
Date: Wed, 05 Jul 2000 12:41:14 -0700
--------------E76420EC7B252BD46500645C

Not all cars have radios...
--Pat K

Smokerbros@aol.com wrote:

> SFR returns to Golden Gate Fields in Albany on Sunday July 9.  Sherry Grantz
> and Charlie Davis will chair the event.
>
> The lot is approx 500' Wide X 900' Long.  The course will be my best attempt
> at "Nationals Style."
>
> Due to provisions in our contract that do not allow a PA system, we will be
> broadcasting via low power FM.  Now you really don't have an excuse for not
> knowing something that was discussed in the driver's meeting!  You can listen
> to the driver's meeting from your car!!!  You might want to turn it off while
> running, however, as we'd hate for you to hear the things announcers say
> about you when you're on course!
>
> Sherry and I are looking for volunteers to help set up,  from 7:00 to 8:30
> (or whenever
> we're done setting up.)
>
> Charlie

--------------E76420EC7B252BD46500645C
 name="lollipop.vcf"

begin:vcard
n:Kelly;Pat
tel;fax:925 846 0118
tel;work:925 846 7728
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:pjkelly@napylon.com
org:Kelly Communications;Circulation
version:2.1
email;internet:lollipop@ricochet.net
title:Business Manager
adr;quoted-printable:;;P.O. Box 1203=0D=0A;Pleasanton;CA;94566-0120;USA
x-mozilla-cpt:;1
fn:Pat Kelly
end:vcard

--------------E76420EC7B252BD46500645C--