Sunday July 9, GGFields (early birds needed!!!)

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Sunday July 9, GGFields (early birds needed!!!)
From: Smokerbros@aol.com
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2000 14:37:28 EDT
SFR returns to Golden Gate Fields in Albany on Sunday July 9.  Sherry Grantz
and Charlie Davis will chair the event.

The lot is approx 500' Wide X 900' Long.  The course will be my best attempt
at "Nationals Style."

Due to provisions in our contract that do not allow a PA system, we will be
broadcasting via low power FM.  Now you really don't have an excuse for not
knowing something that was discussed in the driver's meeting!  You can listen
to the driver's meeting from your car!!!  You might want to turn it off while
running, however, as we'd hate for you to hear the things announcers say
about you when you're on course!

Sherry and I are looking for volunteers to help set up,  from 7:00 to 8:30
(or whenever
we're done setting up.)

Charlie