RE: Simple solution to illegible handwriting on timing cards

To: "Bay_Area_Autocross_List" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Simple solution to illegible handwriting on timing cards
From: "Navid Kahangi" <nkahangi@interwoven.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2000 14:53:05 -0700
I've seen Boris (of course, who else?) do this effectively.  He has printed
sheets that match the size and fields of the cards perfectly.  He just glues
one on to the card at each event.  I assume he just photo copied the card
and typed the info and make multiple copies.  If we are lucky, he created an
Excel spreadsheet that he can share with us.  Boris?

If not, I can create the Excel file if someone gets me an official card.

--Navid