RE: Simple solution to illegible handwriting on timing cards

To: "'Jerry Mouton'" <jerry@moutons.org>,
Subject: RE: Simple solution to illegible handwriting on timing cards
From: Carl Merritt <cmerritt@ati.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2000 14:14:49 -0700
Actually, one thing that has been kinda hanging me up making some labels is
a lack of data on what exact fields I need to include.  So far I've been too
lazy to write down the information at the event when I have the card in my
hands, and also my memory has been spotty enough to have little clear
picture of what's necessary by the time I get home.  So, if you all could
help me out here:

On the top of the card, is car class, then car number.

In the middle to bottom part of the card:
Name
full address & zip
phone number
car make