Norpac Divisional June 17h and 18th

To: Bay area list <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Norpac Divisional June 17h and 18th
From: Sean & Jeannine Breese <sjbreese@jps.net>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 11:49:28 -0700
--------------9231CA0B7C4787E769ED613C

Date: Thu, 18 May 2000 13:38:18 -0700
From: Sean & Jeannine Breese <sjbreese@jps.net>

Norpac Divisional hosted by Sacramento Chapter June 17th and 18th
McClellan AFB.
While we are busy shoring up the "Raffle"  items and attending to all
those details that make an event great I wanted to take a moment to
remind you pre-registration for this event is a must. Get those
registrations in Ralph is waiting to hear from you!

  http://www.sfrscca.org/solo2/Results/2000/Divisional/

We have a Host Hotel offering travelers an SCCA rate. There are also
other hotels local check our web page.
Holiday Inn
(off I80 & Madison)
5321 Date Ave.
Sac, Ca
# 916-338-5800

Rate $74.00 per night for racers. KEYWORD: "SCCA" When calling. Very
nice Hotel, just 4 minutes from the site, heated pool, rooms have all
the goodies, great bar, terrific food.

For more information feel free to contact us.

Sean and Jeannine Breese
sjbreese@jps.net
Sacramento Board Members
63 BP/L