Re: Three Runs

To: Debbie Cunningham <bartsmom@mindspring.com>
Subject: Re: Three Runs
From: Pat Kelly <lollipop@ricochet.net>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 11:26:55 -0700
One of the problems with this list is the "A" type personalities who subscribe.
Most of what has been keyed in was never meant as "flames," and in a face to
face conversation, or even over a phone, things would not be taken as
provocative, "put downs," or unpleasant.
    We can all choose to react in our own unique way. If some of the replies
did sound like flames, it's most likely due to the folks who have been working
very hard to help the program be a success and getting nit-picked to death for
their efforts by folks they've never met. or who didn't even participate.  That
takes a lot of the pleasure out of working your butt off, for sure!
    When a group is putting on the biggest show in town, it's natural for
others to find fault. But just think, if we weren't here helping find places
for autocrossers to play, what would be the target? Then life would be boring.
--Pat Kelly