RE: Round 5 Course Map Online!

To: "Bay_Area_Autocross_List" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Round 5 Course Map Online!
From: "Navid Kahangi" <nkahangi@interwoven.com>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 18:01:53 -0700
This is awesome!  I think the soft version probably requires some
sophisticated CAD software to edit, but Keith can you possibly print a blank
grid for the next course designer at 3Com?  If we can get one of these for
each of the sites we run, we can design much better courses.  It makes it
easier to workaround the bumps at each site.  My poor excuse for a
suspension and I will be very grateful.

--Navid

http://www.sfrscca.org/solo2/Results/2000/Championship/round5_info.html

Jerry Mouton        mailto:jerry@moutons.org    Laissez les bons temps