Re: 3 Runs vs 4 Runs: Whose vote really counts?

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 3 Runs vs 4 Runs: Whose vote really counts?
From: "Jerry Mouton" <jerry@moutons.org>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 17:12:55 -0700
You see, this is where Steering Committee membership
is important.  This will be voted on again at the SC, and
members will decide which way it goes.

If you are not a member, you have no say.  It's not a Republic,
it's a Democracy.  No member is bound to represent you.
That's up to you.  There is no vote on the internet!

But the SC is open to all.  Too busy to attend?  You have no standing
to gripe about the way things go.  (Well, OK you can gripe....)

Jerry

Jerry Mouton        mailto:jerry@moutons.org    Laissez les bons temps
rouler!