Re: Your Photos of an event?

To: Jerry Mouton <jerry@moutons.org>,
Subject: Re: Your Photos of an event?
From: Greg Umbay <greg_umbay@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2000 21:42:20 -0700 (PDT)
--0-846930886-959056940=:27759

Jerry,
Here is a link.  I really appreciate the offer to link my pages.  I try to
chronicle the ST-r and ST-s classes as much as I can.  As I attend more events
more images and content wil be added.

Greg Umbay

http://streettouring.homepage.com/general/round5.html

for the main page please go to http://streettouring.homepage.com

Jerry Mouton wrote:

If you have a web page that has photos ONLY of a specific SCCA
event, send me the URL if you'd like me to link the event info
page to it. It would be nice to get more photos out there, and
Au Nguyen sort of planted the idea --

BUT -- you thereby commit to keeping the page up for a year or more,
to avoid spoining my site with broken links. RIGHT?

Jerry

Jerry Mouton mailto:jerry@moutons.org Laissez les bons temps
rouler!

Street Touring -S

http://streettouring.homepage.com

---------------------------------
--0-846930886-959056940=:27759

<P>Jerry,
<P>Here is a link.&nbsp; I really appreciate the offer to link my pages.&nbsp;
I try to chronicle the ST-r and ST-s classes as much as I can.&nbsp; As I
attend more events more images and content wil be added.</P>
<P>Greg Umbay&nbsp;</P>
<P><A
href="http://streettouring.homepage.com/general/round5.html";>http://streettouring.homepage.com/general/round5.html</A></P>
<P>for the main page please go to <A
href="http://streettouring.homepage.com";>http://streettouring.homepage.com</A>&nbsp;
 <BR></P>
<P>&nbsp; <BR><B><I>Jerry Mouton<JERRY@MOUTONS.ORG> </I></B>wrote: <BR>
<BLOCKQUOTE style="BORDER-LEFT: #1010ff solid 2px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px;
PADDING-LEFT: 5px"><BR>If you have a web page that has photos ONLY of a
specific SCCA<BR>event, send me the URL if you'd like me to link the event
info<BR>page to it. It would be nice to get more photos out there, and<BR>Au
Nguyen sort of planted the idea --<BR><BR>BUT -- you thereby commit to keeping
the page up for a year or more,<BR>to avoid spoining my site with broken links.
RIGHT?<BR><BR>Jerry<BR><BR>Jerry Mouton mailto:jerry@moutons.org Laissez les
bons
temps<BR>rouler!<BR><BR><BR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR><BR><BR><P>********************************************************<BR>Street
 Touring -S</P>
Send instant messages & get email alerts with <a
href="http://im.yahoo.com/";>Yahoo! Messenger</a>.
--0-846930886-959056940=:27759--