RE: Divisional Party?

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Divisional Party?
From: "Thana, Peter {High~Palo Alto}" <PETER.THANA@Roche.COM>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2000 10:37:58 -0700
Well, I knew right off that the guy on viewer's right was Stirling Moss. The
Castro-like guy on the other hand took many painstaking hours of research.
BTW, for those of you who don't want to know the answer, don't hold your
cursor still over the photo!:)

Peter Thana

PS: Can you believe the tan line Fidel got from wearing that green military
cap all these years?