Re: Race Car Feasible

To: "Keith Hearn" <khearn@Legato.COM>
Subject: Re: Race Car Feasible
From: "Mike Lella" <lella@gotnet.net>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2000 08:32:57 -0700
Keith,

Can I race the Ralt at Deanza. Candlestick is too bumpy for a real race car
(unfortunately). I'm considering racing in the event, but I need to know
more about the surface and the size of course before I pack up from
Modesto. If it's feasible, can you give me an idea what time I should leave
from Modesto?

Thanks