Re: Divisional Party?

To: Craig Boyle <craig_boyle@yahoo.com>, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Divisional Party?
From: Jim Ochi <jochi@liquidaudio.com>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2000 00:35:18 -0700
At 11:33 PM 5/17/00 -0700, Craig Boyle wrote:

>.. so a good trivia question for would be: who are the two guys in the B+W
>photo?

Everyone knows that the guy on the right is Bobo the Clown, before he
discovered the red-rubber-ball nose, the big frizzy wig, and perfected his
make-up.  The guy on the left is Fidel Castro, back in happier days, before
this whole darn Elian Gonzalez thing.  BTW - this picture was the
inspiration behind the Clinique line of skin care products.

>.. an even better one would be: who's in the color photo?

This one's a bit more difficult, since it looks just like a typical
Divisional party, after everyone washes off the tire dust smudges and puts
on their California Casual summer party clothes.  However, I think if you
look closely enough, you can see that this picture was actually taken at
one of the Solo II Steering Committee meetings.  Unfortunately, since this
scene is so typical of the Committee meetings, it's impossible to narrow it
down to exactly which meeting this was...but I suspect it was a
coordination meeting between SFR, Sac, Fresno, AAS, and NASA.

Jim Ochi
jochi@liquidaudio.com