Re: Looking for DeAnza info

To: Kevin_Stevens@Bigfoot.com, Ed_Runnion@regionofdoom.com,
Subject: Re: Looking for DeAnza info
From: Craig Boyle <craig_boyle@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2000 20:44:53 -0700 (PDT)
Entry is $14 per individual and $22 per male/female
couple - how old-fashioned. What if a genuine same-sex
couple shows up?

My recollections are a little fuzzy, but I seem to
remember one of the organizers walking down the
registration line and telling everyone beyond entrant
275 to go home.  Get there early. I'm leaving home at
6, not 8.

Craig