Looking for DeAnza info

To: "'ba-autoX@autoX.team.net'" <ba-autoX@autox.team.net>
Subject: Looking for DeAnza info
From: "Runnion, Ed" <Ed_Runnion@regionofdoom.com>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2000 00:37:58 -0700
Hello there,

I'm a new subscriber on this list, but have been AutoXing for a few years
now.   I run one of the Chevy Impalas that have been at many of the SFR-SCCA
events over the last couple years.   Yep, you can make 4400 lb surprisingly
agile if you know some suspension tricks :^).

At any rate, I missed the DeAnza event last year.   I DON'T wanna miss it
this year.

Where at DeAnza is the event located (i.e. which parking lot)?    Also, what
cost, what time do I need to be there (other than "early", which I've
gathered already), any list of tech requirements, etc?

In other words, is there a website out there with the info or are we
supposed to figure it out by osmosis :^)?

Please copy me directly on any replies (Ed_Runnion@RegionOfDoom.com) as I am
on the "digest" version of this list which only comes out about once every 2
days or so.

Looking forward to breaking in the new Kumhos at one FUN weekend of AutoX
coming up!

Thanks!

Ed Runnion       Sunnyvale CA
mailto:Ed_Runnion@RegionOfDoom.com