Re: Some truth, some opinion, and views on Sac Hotels

To: Fvw94svt@aol.com
Subject: Re: Some truth, some opinion, and views on Sac Hotels
From: Craig Boyle <craig_boyle@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 12 May 2000 10:30:35 -0700 (PDT)
The Holiday Inn in Auburn has won awards as being the
best Holiday Inn anywhere, or somesuch. I used to stay
there because I liked Auburn. I got tired of the good
service, however. They kept asking me if everything
was OK, and if I wanted anything else etc to the point
or irritation.

They also have a great HI in Monterey, Mexico.

Craig