Re: The TVR Test

To: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>,
Subject: Re: The TVR Test
From: Scot Zediker <mx5_1991@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2000 17:44:46 -0700 (PDT)
--- "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com> wrote:
> What happened was, I had to go to San Diego for my
> friend Holly's wedding.
<snip>

Sounds like a lot of fun.  The one problem for me with
autoxing is I've seen all these really cool cars
(Loti, Vettes, old Z-cars, and many others) and now I
wanna drive them all.  Now just think... how many of
your friends know what a TVR is, much less driven or
even seen one?  (Bill Sanford's was the first I ever
saw in person.)

> The San Diego crowd was great. Afterwards, we all
> sat around in the parking
> lot under some tarp shade and ate chocolate cake in
> honor of Leslie Cohen's
> 27th birthday.

Do they do things like that often?  I really enjoyed
the one post-event activity we've had this year; we
should do it more often.  Heck, if you give me some
time to research what's near whatever site we're at, I
might even organize such an activity (thought I'd get
that in before I'm asked to volunteer ;).

=====
Scot Zediker
mx5_1991@yahoo.com
San Jose, CA

"Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity."