RE: The TVR Test

To: "'Scot Zediker'" <mx5_1991@yahoo.com>,
Subject: RE: The TVR Test
From: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2000 17:47:06 -0700
Do they socialize often? Like after every event, I'd bet. It wasn't even
planned. They are an INCREDIBLY friendly group of characters. The event was
over, and we just found ourselves sitting there under this tarp. Of course,
given the surroundings of Qualcom, it only seemed slightly strange sitting
in the parking lot of an empty stadium eating cake. At the Dallas Tour, it
just seemed kind of strange partying in the parking lot. Unfortunately, I
think that was SD's last event at Qualcom for awhile. They suffer the same
woes that we do.

What's near Candlestick that could accomodate EVERYONE? I'm thinking a
pizzeria or something like that. Anyone?

Katie