Re: Safety stewards and May 20th SCCA AUtox

To: Sherry.Grantz@aspect.com
Subject: Re: Safety stewards and May 20th SCCA AUtox
From: Larrybsp@aol.com
Date: Thu, 11 May 2000 18:32:57 EDT
from:larrybsp@aol.com (Larry Stark)

             Sherry,
                      Your right. It has been a long time but we did have
an incident at Pleasanton where the safety steward wanted to
stop the event because of darkness and the event chair refused.
You have no idea of what its like running an autocross course in
the dark in a prepared car with no lights. I don't remember the fall
out from that event but safety steward issues are real and not be
ignored.

                                                                  Larry