RE: The Grass Really IS Greener...

To: "'Kelly, Katie'" <kkelly@spss.com>,
Subject: RE: The Grass Really IS Greener...
From: Carl Merritt <cmerritt@ati.com>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2000 16:01:15 -0700
You know, previous to today I figured ClubZ had these big flame wars purely
because it was such a young organization and had a lot of issues (both
personal and real) to work out, and would eventually mature into a
wonderfully functional group of selfless and dedicated volunteers like the
SFR-Solo2 crew.  Thank you all for showing me that y'all are human too,
makes me feel much better.  =P

So Katie, tell me about the TGV.  I figure the torque from the electric
motors would be great, but wasn't it tough to getting that long bullet train
to rotate properly through those tight slaloms?

Oh wait, did you say TVR?  =)

-Carl