Re: disaster at Sacramento

To: "James Creasy" <jcre@pacbell.net>, "Chris Tweney" <cat@pobox.com>,
Subject: Re: disaster at Sacramento
From: "Kit Wetzler" <kitwetzler@mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 7 May 2000 11:12:48 -0700
Also... the SP8000s just don't like huge slip angles... they quickly
overheat and chunk.  I went through a set in about 40 AutoX runs (although
more like 8000 miles) on my old NX2000.  I imagine that the tiburon pushes
a bit?

Try RE71s... I find they hold up to abuse much better and aren't more
expensive.

    -Kit