RE: disaster at Sacramento

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: disaster at Sacramento
From: Chris Tweney <cat@pobox.com>
Date: Sun, 07 May 2000 10:05:54 -0700
Gaaaah. The Dunlop manual sez "After a replacement set of tires is
installed a four-wheel aligment is MANDATORY." Why doesn't the Tire
Rack SAY that when you order??

At 90 bucks a shoe it's a hard pill to swallow. Lesson learned.

Here's hoping the Tiburon's stock suspension allows for enough
negative camber.... I've got a track date at Thunderhill in 2 weeks!