Re: pump up my 3rd gen '7

To: mrc01@flash.net, Bay Area Racers <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: pump up my 3rd gen '7
From: Johann Schubert <jes@rx7.org>
Date: Wed, 03 May 2000 08:36:48 -0700
--------------B600818DB4443330FA15E1DA

I wrote:
> For more opinions from those that have done it (some at great learning
> expense), see the attached note...

oops... I forgot the note. :-/ Guess I need another cup of coffee...

John
--
* John Schubert;  Morgan Hill, California
*    INTERNET: jes@rx7.org, jes<@>rx7.sc.hp.com

You might send your message to one of the distribution lists below;

The Bay Area Rx7 Club members and friends (in N. California):

   To send to the list, mail to:
      BARx7club@autox.team.net

   To add or remove names from the list, send mail to:
      Majordomo@autox.team.net

      To subscribe, the body of your email MUST contain the following:
           subscribe barx7club

   WWW Home Page:
      http://www.rx7.org

The 1st gen. Rx7 list:

   To send to the list, mail to:
      rx7-fb@warthog.com

   To add or remove names from the list, send mail to:
      Majordomo@warthog.com

      To subscribe, the body of your email MUST contain the following:
           subscribe rx7-fb

The international Rx7 email list:

   To send to the list, mail to:
      rx7@world.std.com

   To add or remove names from the list, send mail to:
      MajorDomo@World.STD.Com

      The body of your email MUST contain the following:
           subscribe <list> <address>

Where to find other lists of interest:
        http://www.rx7.org/public/clubs.html#EMAIL
        http://mrmazda.members.atlantic.net/listcompare.html