Re: pump up my 3rd gen '7

To: mrc01@flash.net
Subject: Re: pump up my 3rd gen '7
From: Johann Schubert <jes@rx7.org>
Date: Wed, 03 May 2000 08:32:56 -0700
"Michael R. Clements" wrote:
> I'm looking for an experienced opinion regarding which mods make
> the biggest difference in performance, and where is the best
> place to have the mods done. I just called Paul at Rotorsport and
> he says he's booked for months in advance, so it will have to be
> somewhere else.

Be careful what you try... It's easy to get ahead of the ECU at the expense
of an engine. If you haven't already done so, add a boost gauge. Sport Car
Compact had a project on the 3rd Gen Rx-7 recently. The shop that did the
engine mods was Mostly Mazda in Concord.

Another shop that hasn't been mentioned is Rick's Rotary Performance in
Pleasanton.

For more opinions from those that have done it (some at great learning
expense), see the attached note...

John
--
* John Schubert;  Morgan Hill, California
*    INTERNET: jes@rx7.org, jes@rx7.sc.hp.com