Must have more instructors

To: "ba-autox" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Must have more instructors
From: Vernon Head <vhead@fuelrtm.com>
Date: 02 May 2000 09:31:55 -0700
Hi everyone:

We still need lots and lots of instructors for the school, which is now only a
month away. We need in the neighborhood of 20 more. Don't forget that you get
some free seat time out of it, plus lunch, plus the chance to help keep the
sport alive. Not a bad day's work. It's also big fun watching someone improve
because of your keen insight and teaching ability.

There are no conflicts on June 3rd, so you have no excuses. Hope to hear from
all you pro drivers!

Thanks,

Vernon