autox school

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: autox school
From: "Anthony Tabacco" <atabacco@california.com>
Date: Tue, 2 May 2000 12:29:33 -0700
Do the sport a favor and call Vernon to help out as an instructor on June 3
at the "stick. I'm a new guy and just don't feel qualified to volunteer, but
taking that class last year probably insured I would stick with the sport.
Thank you Brian Nemy, I learned a ton!  Subtracting out rookies like me from
the last round 2 Oakland event leaves 169 drivers. If guilt and social
obligation won't work, consider that there is more seat time that a years
worth of weekends, plus pizza and cookies. Stringing all the exercize
courses together at the end of the day makes for a really strange fun run
course.

Anthony Tabacco