O.K. I am very sorry

To: Donald R McKenna <donbarbmckenna@earthlink.net>, larrybsp@aol.com
Subject: O.K. I am very sorry
From: Dennis and Sherry Armstrong <Miata@pacbell.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2000 22:30:39 -0800
 I was thinking today after I sent the message that is was
sort of insensitive. I  was sort of mentioning it as a joke.
But I realize now that it is kind of a cheap shot. I am very
sorry if I offended anyone in any way.

 You must realize that I believe that the Corvette is superior
to the Miata in every way. On a road course there would be
no match anywhere on the track. Even at most Autocross
events the Corvette is better, Except for the really tight
courses.

 I love the Corvette. If I could afford one I would have one.
I always tell my wife that If we win the lotto that is the
first thing we would buy. But until then my Miata will have
to do.

 Please forgive the comments I made. I realize that it could
have been me. I am sorry

                              Dennis Armstrong
                              Miata@Pacbell.net