Re: Now: Corvette or Mazda And Tell Me What You Like Was: Thank You

To: nokones@ix.netcom.com
Subject: Re: Now: Corvette or Mazda And Tell Me What You Like Was: Thank You
From: Kit Wetzler <kitwetzler@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2000 22:12:29 -0800
Maybe I'm from a different world than you guys or maybe my young ears still
have most of their hearing left... ;) (hahah, cheap shot...)  but I love the
wail of a properly muffled rotary... uncork them, and sure, they sound like
you're tossing a kerosene soaked kitty-cat through a jet engine, but with
that nice turbo in the way, I think they sound quite nice.

Corvettes, Vipers... bah. Everytime one drives by, I get all excited,
thinking that UPS finally showed up...

        -kit

        2.0l, 9000rpm, and enough torque to move a large sandwich!

--
Kit Wetzler     http://www.mindspring.com/~kitwetzler

"It's amazing how much 'mature wisdom' resembles being too tired."
                        _Time Enough for Love_, by Robert Heinlein