RE: New Street Prepared Classes

To: Bay_Area_Autocross_List <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: New Street Prepared Classes
From: David Peterson <peterson@ati.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 16:09:22 -0800
Hi all,

        I've been meaning to ask before this weekend's event. How are we
going to handle
the new classes w.r.t. run groups and PAX numbers. Last I looked this
weekend's run
groups did not have the new classes. I presume any PAX will be a guess. How
does this
impact the street tire class? If I used to run in DSP, do I just show up for
the
scheduled DSP run group?

        Sorry if this has been hashed out already, I've just started on list
again.

David Peterson
--
ATI Research, Inc.          peterson@atitech.com