Re: Thank You

To: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>
Subject: Re: Thank You
From: "Sal Versaggi" <versaggi@vom.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2000 20:19:35 -0800
I felt it was the Boxster.......... Although we did not discuss the weight
of the two vehicles and the power to weight ratio....... Now if you were to
ask me which one I would rather drive?..... Absolutely the Honda!!! :-)
After almost thirty years of toys from Japan, my heart still prevails over
my logic.----