Attention Banquet Goers!

To: "'ba-autox@autox.team.net'" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Attention Banquet Goers!
From: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2000 22:03:04 -0800
The following is a very long list of names. If you have any scanned images
of any of the people on the following list, can you send that image to my
e-mail account (kkelly@spss.com) before tomorrow (Friday) evening? It's for
this added special effect that's never been done before at a Solo II Awards
banquet, all the more reason to attend, if you ask me.

I need scanned photos of the following drivers:

Steve Hobaugh
David Morin
Fred Van Wagenen (Corvette)
Travis Lane
Craig Boyle
Kevin McCormick (Type R)
Jesse Wills (Prelude)
Au Nguyen
Harold Olsen
Vic Sias
Elise Geiger
Don Ebaugh
Jim Ochi
Bryan Nemy
Liberty Siam
Ben Martinez
Bob Benson
George Fisk (Camaro)
Jeffrey Levenberg
Dominique Levenberg
Tito Solis
Mert Solis
Anthony Abeleda
Dan Williamson
Glenda Manangan
Mark Watson
Chok Balmaceda
Barry Chafin
Seth Emerson
Lou Figone
Joey DeLos Trinos
Darren Madams (F-125)
Vernon Head (F-125)
Karena Christman (C Mod)
Andy McKee (Bruce)
David Parker
Terry  Campbell
Niles Baker
Bob Frogner
David Brotchie
Victoria Meline
Carl Merritt
Kevin Lahey

.... and anyone who won a trophy in the Rookie  Slush Series.

If you can provide photos of any of the above names, it would be greatly
appreciated!

Thank you!

Katie Kelly