Re: (no subject)

To: "Donald R McKenna" <donbarbmckenna@earthlink.net>, Cotterep@aol.com,
Subject: Re: (no subject)
From: "Au H. Nguyen" <aunguyen@cisco.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2000 12:58:45 -0800
Hey Don, when I have to drive on the wrong side
of the road,  my brain usually snaps out of it the
first time I push the clutch down and try to put
the door handle into first gear.

Anyway you don't have it so bad.  My brother-in-law
once came home from a long trip and destroyed
first gear in his car 'cause he forgot to clutch.

  Au

At 12:22 PM 1/20/00 -0800, Donald R McKenna mused about RHD: