Re: (no subject)

To: Cotterep@aol.com, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: (no subject)
From: "Donald R McKenna" <donbarbmckenna@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2000 12:22:38 -0800
Eamon,

Thanks for the memory refresher. Don't those folks know they're driving from
the "wrong" side of the car, or is it the right side?

Anyway, reminds me of the "brain re-training" required to drive on the
right. Boy, was it hard to stay away from curbs, out of the gutter and off
the shoulder. When I got home, had to do it in reverse, couldn't park my
cars without hitting the curbs. And those right turn apex cones just jumped
right out and hit me for a couple of events. And I only had two weeks of
that RHD/left-side-of-road "terror"!

        Don

PS, Only once "kissed" another mirror with my left side mirror,  while
driving down a narrow car-lined street one day.