Re: Cross-posting

To: "" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Cross-posting
From: "" <burgerc@iquest.net>
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2006 06:09:58 -0500
Per (or anyone else),

Just out of curiosity....what are the four lists you referenced?  team.net is
the only one I follow.  I guess I have not kept up with times.

If I look at the volume on team.net, it is apparent that some of the discussion
shifted somewhere else.  I remember receiving several digests per day, now it
is generally one every few days.  If it weren't for spam (which I didn't have
when I received multiple digests a day), I would sometimes think that my ISP
stopped operation.

This Ft. Myers thread makes me almost feel like in old times with tons of
postings and heated debates.  When I see a post from Matthew Braun listing the
top posters, I'll be convinced that somebody turned back the clock.

Clemens