Re: Sid deLeon

To: John Lieberman <jlieberman@sport.rr.com>,
Subject: Re: Sid deLeon
From: Matt Murray <mattm@optonline.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2006 16:53:52 -0500
Sidney passed away on Jan 28 at 11:14pm. The link below is to his Obituary
and guest book.

http://www.legacy.com/nola/LegacySubPage2.asp?Page=LifeStory
<http://www.legacy.com/nola/LegacySubPage2.asp?Page=LifeStory&PersonId=16568
082> &PersonId=16568082
Gail deLeon
504-289-3409

and:

http://www.legacy.com/nola/LegacySubPage2.asp?Page=LifeStory&PersonId=16568082
deLEON Sidney Joseph deLeon,III, age 66 years old, born on February 12, 1939
in Charleston, South Carolina, long time resident of Covington, Louisiana,
died peacefully on Saturday, January 28, 2006 at 11:14 p.m. at the home of
his sister (in-law) and niece, where he and his wife have been living after
evacuating for Katrina.

Beloved husband and best friend of 29 years of Gail Braud deLeon. Son of the
late Helen Dwyer deLeon and the late Sidney Joseph deLeon, Jr. Brother of
Bruce deLeon and Denise deLeon Becknell. Father of Sidney Joseph deLeon IV
and Louis Scott deLeon. Stepfather of Troy Martin Miceli, Sr. and Terrell
Andrew Miceli. Grandfather of Troy Martin Miceli, Jr., Joshua Miceli,
Christopher Miceli, Michael Miceli, Terrell Miceli, Jr. and Travis Miceli.
Survived by a host of nieces and nephews.

He served his country in the United States Air Force as a flight engineer in
SAC (Strategic Air Command.) An avid race car driver, he was a long time
member of Delta Region of SCCA. Charter member of International Compressor
Remanufactures Association, of which he was President in 1974 and served on
the Board of Directors for many years. He was also an instructor of
Refrigeration and Air-Conditioning at Delgado Community College. Owner of
Hermetic Machines, Inc. in New Orleans for 40 years.

The family suggests that memorials may be made to the charity of one's
choice. Sign on-line guest book at www.legacy.com. LAMANA-PANNO-FALLO
FUNERAL HOME IN CHARGE OF ARRANGEMENTS. A private service will be held at a
later date for close friends and family and per his wishes, ''a good bottle
of wine will be required.''
Published in The Times-Picayune on 2/1/2006.

Matt Murray