Anybody in/near NC going to Ft. Myers?

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Anybody in/near NC going to Ft. Myers?
From: Sean Minehart <mr_two_2001@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2006 16:50:46 -0800 (PST)
I've got a problem and I'd like to see if there is
anybody out there who might be able to help me out.
My car is in Florida, and my race tires are here in
Raleigh.  I'm not going to Ft. Myers but my brother,
Jason, who has the car, is going.  I'm trying to see
if anybody either around here or passing through would
have some extra space in their rig to take the set of
tires down there.  If you're interested and you're
within a couple hours, I can probably bring them to
you sometime in the middle of the week.  Thanks for
the help.

Sean Minehart
Team Underdog Racing