Toledo Private Practice

To: <evolution-discussions@yahoogroups.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Toledo Private Practice
From: "Pat Salerno" <psalerno77@snet.net>
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2004 09:25:57 -0400
Everyone,

Come one come all.  There are only a few spaces left in the private practice
in Toledo before the tour.

The one on one instruction coupled with a whole bunch of runs to tune your car
has already proven to move Evo students to the top of their classes.  Just
look at the DC results.

This practice is open to all not just past Evo students.    Past Evo students
120.00 and non Evo Students  130.00.

You can sign up through Paypal to EVOPAT77@EVOLUTIONSCHOOL.BIZ or you can
email me directly and I will send you an address to send your entry into.

Don't forget, you get a T-shirt and 6  tickets to use on the practice course
later in the day.

Please include your shirt size when you sign up.

Thanks
PatS
Evo Experiences.